Blacklisted and South African
YOU NEED A LOAN - TRY US
When you need a loan, we at Ayoba Loans are your solution! Applying for a personal cash loan, for any reason, is very quick and easy - it is just amatter of completing a simple online loan application here.
Ayoba loans have affordable
loans to all South African's
- whether you are blacklisted or not blacklisted on ITC. Ayoba loans is a fast, flexible solution designed to give you access to the money you need, when you need a loan or finance the most. Ayoba loans is completely safe, we are completely legitimate, and your loan application is held in the strictest confidence. Ayoba loans have easy repayment periods and NO SECURITY is required for our personal loans.
Apply online or SMS Ayoba to 44323 and we will call you back
Please note standard sms rates apply.
To qualify for a personal/blacklisted loan you need:
• To be a South African citizen with a green bar coded ID
• To have a bank account against which adebit order can be loaded.
• To be earning a minimum monthly salary of R3 000 per month.
HOW CAN YOU BE DECLINED?
• Applicants that can not afford the monthly loan installment.
• Applicants that have applied for debt counseling (debt review)
• Applicants that are currently under administration or sequestration.
We will help you with your loan application as speedily as possible!!
Please note that all our lenders are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
Fees and interest charged in terms of chapter 5 of the National Credit Act (NCA) no 34 of 2005:
Initiation Fee of 15% of the Loan Amount up to R1 000, thereafter 10 % (+ VAT)
Services Fee of R50 per month (+ VAT)
Per Day: 0.17%
Per Month: 5%
Per Annum: 60%
PLEASE NOTE: Every Lender has their own policy – this is only a guideline
|Loan amount:||R16 500|
|Initiation Fee:||R1 140|